Website Vintners Resort
Vintners Resort is a full-service hospitality experience surrounded by 92 acres of vineyards, complete with a 78-room hotel with vineyard view rooms, a full-service event center, multiple wedding venues, the award-winning John Ash & Co. Restaurant, River Vine Restaurant, John Ash & Co. Catering, The Front Room Bar & Lounge and the state-of-the-art Vi La Vita Spa.
We are currently expanding our team and recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Technician.
Performs a variety of work in the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry, and painting tasks; repairs and treats structures such as floors, showers, sinks, walls, roofs, and carpets; performs minor troubleshooting, repairs, and adjustments of locks on doors, cabinets, desks, closets; repairs door hinges; changes filters on heating, ventilating and air conditioning units; services appliances and reports mechanical malfunctions.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform a variety of maintenance duty, including minor electrical and plumbing, repair carpets, shelves, painting, roofing, HVAC, etc.
- Identifies and performs basic repairs of plumbing leaks or breaks; opens clogged lines and drains; replaces washers and other minor parts.
- Applies and prepares various surfaces for paint, enamel, lacquer, varnish, or stain; repairs wall coverings.
- Perform daily rounds and maintenance to Waste Water Treatment Plant.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on kitchen equipment, grill, ovens, and stove burners.
- Monthly cleaning of refrigeration coils and filters replacement.
- Maintain proper chemical levels in spa and fountains.
- Perform daily rounds, record utility readings, identifying maintenance items, such as burned out light bulbs, sprinklers that need repair, scratched doors, seals, etc.
- Maintain and repair housekeeping equipment, such as vacuum cleaners, laundry dryers, washing machines, and press.
- Help move files, supplies, etc. to/from storage to/from any place on the property.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 2 years general maintenance experience required. Prior experience in hospitality industry a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate with guests when necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
- Working knowledge of most hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to respond to emergency call-ins during the day or night.
Base Salary Range: $19.00 – $24.00 per hour
Benefits: Complete benefits package and generous company discounts.
- 401(k) and Company 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life insurance
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Paid time off
- Generous employee discount
Schedule: The schedule will be a regular, full-time position, normally working 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, up to 40 hours per regular work week. The scheduled days per week may vary depending on business priorities.
COVID-19 considerations: We continue to prioritize the safety of our employees by managing and maintaining COVID Sanitization and Safety protocols. We have implemented a COVID Vaccine requirement for all new and existing staff.
This is a successful, growing company with opportunities to learn, grow, and be challenged in a fun and fast-paced work environment. We think you’ll love it here as much as our guests do! EOE.
Please visit this link to apply at https://vintnersresort.com/careers/