Website Vintners Resort
Be a part of Northern California’s newest venture by joining the team of Vi La Vita Spa at Vintners Resort. A luxury Spa nestled in the heart of wine country, Vi La Vita Spa combines luxury, elegance and the natural beauty of wine country. This newest addition to Vintners Resort Resort offers our guests and community the opportunity to enjoy premier services in relaxation, beauty and wellness.
Be a part of a luxury Spa nestled in the heart of Sonoma County Wine Country. The Vi La Vita Spa is the newest addition to Vintners Resort combining the luxury, elegance and the natural beauty of wine country all into one experience. The spa offers our guests and community the opportunity to enjoy premier services in relaxation, beauty and wellness.
Our 5,000 square foot spa will offer Massage and Skin Care services with a unique Caldarium (indoor pool), outdoor pool, two steam saunas, relaxation room complete with a fireplace and a beautiful spa garden for guests to enjoy. Vi La Vita Spa provides the long-desired luxury element to our Four Diamond, Vintners Resort.
Vi La Vita Spa has an immediate opening for a part-time Esthetician. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, and take pride in their work. At Vintners Resort, your diverse background and talents are what will help us create an enjoyable experience for our guests. Known for our excellence in all things hospitality and the recipient of numerous ‘Best Of’ awards, we want you to join our team where we Celebrate Everything, every day! We take care of our people! Part time employees receive paid sick time, 401(k) retirement saving account with company match, generous company discounts and property perks! We are a successful, growing company with opportunities to learn, grow, and be challenged in a fun and fast-paced work environment. We think you’ll love it here as much as our guests do! EOE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism, engaging and friendly service to our guests in all aspects of job performance
- Perform Facial, Skincare, Waxing and Make Up treatments and services
- Exhibits company Standards with guests, members and employees
- Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work with a variety of people and in cooperation with employees efficiently and effectively
- Learn the names and personally recognize our regular Guests and Members
- Perform Esthetic duties while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Perform all opening and closing duties
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage competing priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to easily adapt to organizational and environmental changes
- Clean and maintain all equipment and supplies in accordance with State Board Standards
- Stock towels and empty towel bins
- Communicate usage totals, problems, concerns to appropriate manager
- Promote skincare, waxing, make up and general Spa treatments and services
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of current guest services, activities, dining options, shops, local attractions, and historical information regarding the company and the surrounding area to answer any questions guests may have to the best of one’s ability
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in all work areas
- Uphold appropriate departmental standards of quality/timing
- Maintain alertness and observe safety standards to ensure guest and employee safety at all times
- Inspect and evaluate operation condition of all equipment and report necessary repairs to manager on duty
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order
- Complete a Guest Problem Resolutions (GPR) form on any issues (solved or unsolved issues) and follow-up on issues as needed
- Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
- Willing and timely execution of other duties as delegated by leadership
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as Facial, Skincare, Make Up and waxing product knowledge and retail sales
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Continued product knowledge and sales training
- Attend all scheduled Spa, Resort and departmental meetings
- Previous Spa or Hospitality experience preferred.
- Must possess exceptional communication, hospitality, and interpersonal skills
- Proven history of working well in stressful situations
- Availability to work flexible shifts
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Current California State Board Estheticians License
- CPR/First Aid certified a plus