Website John Ash & Co.
The nationally acclaimed restaurant John Ash & Co, located in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country with an established national reputation for excellence, has a Pastry Line Cook opening. As a Pastry Line Cook, you will thrive in the newly built, state of the art kitchen, boasting top of the line equipment. Learn more about us at www.vintnersresort.com where we Celebrate Everything™.
Pastry Line Duties:
Focus on plated desserts, cheese plates, bread service, and amuse bouche. Speed and attention to detail are very important. Sets up station for night service, plating, light dessert prep(preparing sauces, batters, cookies, and truffles), and closing/cleaning responsibilities at end of night.
• Culinary certificate in baking/pastry preferred
• CA Food Handler’s Certification required.
• Must possess an understanding and love of pastry and have artistic talent.
• Previous line plating experience preferred.
• You must be able to demonstrate quality presentation, ability to work with minimal supervision and have a cooperative attitude.
• Flexibility to assist with kitchen prep and other kitchen tasks as directed.
• Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays is mandatory. Current work schedule is Wednesday – Sunday.
Competitive hourly pay plus tips! Full-time employees are offered complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid sick time, vacation, excellent company discounts, staff meals, free parking and more! EOE.
COVID-19 considerations: We continue to prioritize the safety of our employees by managing and maintaining COVID Sanitization and Safety protocols. We have implemented a COVID Vaccine requirement for all new and existing staff.
We take care of our people! Full time employees receive a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 401k with company match, generous company discounts and property perks! Starting pay is competitive and depends on your experience. This is a successful, growing company with opportunities to learn, grow, and be challenged in a fun and fast-paced work environment. We think you’ll love it here as much as our guests do! EOE.
To be considered apply online at https://www.vintnersresort.com/job-listings/