Website Vintners Resort
Vintners Resort is a full-service hospitality experience surrounded by 92 acres of vineyards, complete with a 78-room hotel with vineyard view rooms, a full-service event center, multiple wedding venues, the award-winning John Ash & Co. Restaurant, River Vine Restaurant, John Ash & Co. Catering, The Front Room Bar & Lounge and the state-of-the-art Vi La Vita Spa. Learn more about us at www.vintnersresort.com where we Celebrate Everything!
We have immediate openings for part-time housekeepers. At Vintners Resort, your diverse background and talents are what will help us create an enjoyable experience for our guests. Known for our excellence in all things hospitality and the recipient of numerous ‘Best Of’ awards, we want you to join our team.
Summary: Responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of guestrooms and other assigned areas. Maintain the Inn rooms and building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean hotel rooms including bathrooms, living rooms and bedrooms
- Refill daily supplies such as towels, bathroom accessories, kitchen supplies and change trash bags
- Deliver supplies to the guestrooms upon requests
- Report any damages in the hotel rooms to the Housekeeping Manager
- Assist/Perform Laundry Attendant’s task upon requests
- Clean rooms, lobbies, hallways, laundry and spa area using checklist
- Communicate with the Housekeeping Manager to ensure the smooth operation
- Submits to Housekeeping Manager recommendations for painting, repairs, furnishings, relocation of equipment, and reallocation of space
- Complete any other job duties assigned
- Must be able to work at a flexible and rotating schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must be energetic, organized, responsive, multi-task oriented
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess room cleaning, room inspection and laundry experience
- Bilingual is a plus
Salary: From $15.50/hour
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS: We continue to prioritize the safety of our employees by managing and maintaining COVID Sanitization and Safety protocols. We have implemented a COVID Vaccine requirement for all new and existing staff.
We take care of our people! Part time employees receive paid sick time, 401(k) retirement saving account with company match, generous company discounts and property perks! We are a successful, growing company with opportunities to learn, grow, and be challenged in a fun and fast-paced work environment. We think you’ll love it here as much as our guests do! EOE.