Website Vintners Resort
Have you always wanted to work in the hospitality industry? River Vine Café at Vintners Resort has an immediate opening for a full-time Busser/Food Runner. Must be available mornings Friday – Sunday, and holidays. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, take pride in their work and thrive in a fast paced environment.
At Vintners Resort, your diverse background and talents are what will help us create an enjoyable experience for our guests. Known for our excellence in all things hospitality and the recipient of numerous ‘Best Of’ awards, we want you to join our team where we Celebrate Everything, every day! We take care of our people!
The busser / food handler communicates with and assists food servers to maintain efficient service and create a memorable guest experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare coffee, tea, and ice water for customers
- Keep floors and chairs near dining tables clean
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of glassware, silverware, and dishware
- Clean, sanitize, and reset tables after meal
- Refill salt, pepper, and other condiments at tables
- Assist servers with food delivery
- Keep designated service stations clean and well stocked
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation at all times; performs closing clean-up duties.
- Resolves patron problems/complaints; utilizes own best judgment in resolving issues or refers to management as needed.
- Assists other staff members as needed to ensure optimum service to all patrons.
- Clear tables of dishware and napkins after meals, and return them to the kitchen
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
- Prior experience in food and beverage preferred. Ideal candidate will have worked in a fine dining capacity for at least one year.
- High School education or its equivalent
- CA Food Handlers Certification/Serve Safe required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Must have a sense of urgency and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays is mandatory.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
Starting Pay: $15.50 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: We continue to prioritize the safety of our employees by managing and maintaining COVID protocols. We have implemented a COVID Vaccine requirement for all new and existing staff.
Full-time employees receive paid sick time, 401(k) retirement saving account with company match, generous company discounts and property perks! We are a successful, growing company with opportunities to learn, grow, and be challenged in a fun and fast-paced work environment. We think you’ll love it here as much as our guests do! EOE.
Please visit this link to apply at https://vintnersresort.com/careers/